Friday, April 16, 2010

Jacob and RJ

FINALLY..! This post has been to long in the making and I appreciate all your patience Brenda. Life is in a whirlwind as my husband and I prepare for our little lady all while remodeling our new home. I will have before/after photos sometime in the future. Near future I hope. I think I can, I think I can.

If this little man is any indication of the soon coming energy of our little one, burning off baby weight will be no problem. He ran and ran and smiled and smiled. He is the son of our dear friends Brenda and Steve, and this is the first time I've seen him since he was brand new. I know there is an excess of Black and White but his big brown eyes pop so beautifully in monochrome.

Thanks so much Brenda for the brief visit (in the rain). We can't wait too see you all again.

























No comments:

Post a Comment