Monday, August 8, 2011

Melody and Jacob

Melody and Jacob. Or Mr. and
Mrs. Weber as the license now states ;). What a blessing to have had the oppurtunity to share this day with the two of them. They are certainly a testimony to 'if at first you don't succeed-try, try again'. No need to explain-they know what I mean.

The entire group, from the wedding party to the large family groups were all such a pleasure to work with. The day was beautiful and everything went along 'without a hitch' as I heard it put.

As a (fairly) newlywed myself, I have no special words of wisdom for either of you, but as a sister in Christ I would encourage you both to always strive to be a more clear picture of the love of Christ to one another...and as often as possible-slow dance in the living room.

All the best to you both..I'm still plugging the Apostle Islands as a honeymoon option-just sayin. ;)






























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment