Friday, August 20, 2010

Selah Belle-2 weeks...Just a few

I have to start this by letting you all know that I am uploading these all while my little lady lays on a pillow on my lap checking the world out. She would have it no other way.. Her two week check up was A-OK and the little Love gained over a pound already! These photos were taken while at my mom's for a visit. As you can see, she is being held in every...single...one. My attempts at getting lovely sleeping belly shots were futile at best- I think she has a trigger in her brain that goes off when my Canon is within 3 feet. :) And so, some shots of the lovliest little lady to ever grace us with her presence..









3 comments:

  1. I love this one the most. With her little pudgy fist at her chin. How precious V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..Kirk doesnt like the one of her squished little face but I think it's precious.

    ReplyDelete