Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jake & The Soeby Family

What a great time! Mr. One Year Old Jake was ready to go as soon as I got there. It took him about 10 seconds to show me his beautiful little smile. Which was none of my doing, he saw himself on the camera and thought it was the coolest thing. After some fun with Jake, in came Logan with his family. Logan, with his big beautiful eyes, was not all too camera shy and took no time to warm up and have fun.
I am so so grateful for what I'm able to do for a living. I love the opportunity to meet all these different kids, with their unique personalities, and interesting little quirks that add to their individuality. I've said it before and I'll say it a hundred times: To me, the most wonderful way God expresses Himself is through His little ones. I am most awed by the Artfulness and Ingenuity of the Lord when I see His creation in them.

So thanks Anna and thanks Holly for time to meet and enjoy your little ones.













































No comments:

Post a Comment